RUN! $.65 Rimmel At Target….GO! #LizzieSavesAlot #Target
Target shoppers, get ready for this! Right now you can stock up on Rimmel products for as little at $.65 each! This is no joke!! There are SO Many scenarios, you can customize your own to score the LOWEST out of pocket price for the items you need. Check out the one I found below!
Want To Pay With Coupons?
- Buy (6) Rimmel Professional Brow Liners at $3.49 each for a beginning total of $20.94
- Earn (1) $5.00 Target Gift Card when you spend $20 on Beauty (this coupon can be found in the ad, or on the app!).
- ROLL a $5.00 gift card (this means using an existing card, then replacing it with the new one!), this will drop your total out of pocket on down to $15.94
- Use (4) $2/1 Rimmel Printable Coupons and drop your total on down to $7.94
- Use (2) $2/1 Rimmel Eye Product (located in the 3/29 SS) or $2/1 Rimmel (located in the 4/19 SS) and drop your final cost down to $3.94, or $.65 EACH! WOWZA!
**HOT Coupon Tip**
WHY Buy In Multiples?
One of the things that many people struggle with is the WHY? Why do couponers buy SO MANY of the same item? In this case, we would purchase SIX at a time, because that is how we get the best value, or the most BANG for our bucks! In other cases, we purchase multiples to ensure that we can make it through until the next great sale! NO ONE should have to pay full price if they don’t want to! Stock up NOW to save later! That’s the couponing way!
LOVE this deal and want to see more?
Follow me on Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter @lizziesavesalot for today’s HOTTEST deals!
Looking for some FREE Coupons? You can find them HERE:
Coupons For YOU!